Welcome

Re: Welcome

Mark Williamson
Administrator
Did you look at the RigRite website (http://www.rigrite.com/spars/isomat_spars/ISOMAT_Main.html)?

Looking at their website, it appears that I may have the "Old style NB-26" Gooseneck assembly and NG1 gooseneck bracket on my Kelt 760.  Not sure if the new style NB-26 and NG1 are a direct bolt-on replacement.

Re: Welcome

stsilva
Hi Narayan were you lucky in finding a gooseneck for your boom?

I currently have the same problem with my 1983 Kelt 620, since my gooseneck is almost worn out.

Thanks for your feed-back.

Simao
Lisboa, Portugal

Re: Welcome kelt 5.5

john taylor
Hi,
I have a 5.5 which does not go to windward,makes a lot of leeway and will bear away out of control in certain wind and tide conditions.
It is the lifting(pivoting) keel version.
Have tried altering mast rake,any suggestions please?