Water pooling

mwbard
Hi everyone, I have a 1982 Kelt 7.60 that I have had for almost 2 years now. This is my first sailboat and I  absolutely love her. One thing I have noticed is that get two small pools of water at the back corner of the cockpit seats at the transom.

Is this normal?

Re: Water pooling

Mark Williamson
Administrator
I get the same with mine.  I have an outboard and swing keel.   Maybe it wasn't an issue with the sail drive and/or fixed keel.

Re: Water pooling

John
We have the same issue with our Kelt 7.6 (outboard, fixed keel).

Just rock the boat a few times and the water drains away :-)

John