Tiller Handle Table

disher59
Hi all does anyone have a tiller handle table?
Or any other type of table that you use in the cockpit?
Thanks
Glenn

Re: Tiller Handle Table

Peter eade
Hi there,

We own a Kelt 9m based in St Cyprien, France, we use a tiller table which is very successful. It is held on the tiller with a simple clamp. I designed the table and it is made out of 18mm ply, I can let you have drawing of it if you are interested...

JJJ

Re: Tiller Handle Table

JJJ
Would really like to see a photo if you have one and the drawing.  Thanks

Re: Tiller Handle Table

Gene148
yes I would like to see the drawing for a tiller table or any type of table for the kelt.

Re: Tiller Handle Table

Rolf Jedemann
Hi, are you inquiring about the cockpit table on the 7.6?