New members

Lynn Israel
Hello, My wife, Carley, and I will take possession of our Kelt 7.6 next month or the first week in May, weather permitting. We are really looking forward to interacting with this Kelt community. So many great posts and an eagerness to exchange information. We sail out of Squalicum in Bellingham, Wa. Cheers to a great sailing season! Lynn

Re: New members

Glenn Thomson
Hi.  Welcome!  Post lots of pictures of your new prize.
I sail a 7.6 out of South Surrey BC....MBYC Mud Bay Yacht Club

Re: New members

Lynn Israel
Glenn, Thank you. I was just sailing out of Birch Bay last week with a friend in his boat. Brisk but fun. Lynn

Re: New members

Lynn Israel
Glenn, Thank you. I was just sailing out of Birch Bay last week with a friend in his boat. Brisk but fun. Lynn

Re: New members

markobar
Hey guys! Welcome to the group!! Definitely post pics of the boat. Have fun sailing it and remember to keep us posted on the things you do to her

Re: New members

Lynn Israel
Hello, markobar!

Yes, we will share projects, of which we have many planned. We should have the boat in Squalicum the first week in May.

One question. Is there a stamped hull number on Kelt sailboats?

Thank you.

Lynn and Carley