Kelt 6.2

John
Hi I am going to look at a Kelt 6.2 here in France and wonder if any of you guys know this model and have any useful advice
Thanks

Re: Kelt 6.2

Mark Williamson
Administrator
I don't have recommendations for that model but I highly recommend to
everyone reading "Inspecting the Aging Sailboat" by Don't Casey.  It's a relatively thin book with a lot of great info.

Best of luck.

Re: Kelt 6.2

Mark Williamson
One thing you might check...  This can be an issue with some 7.6 models.  If it has a swing keel with an aluminium tube holding the cable (in the 7.6 this tube supports the cabin table) check it for corrosion and integrity.  This tube is full of water.  If it springs a leak it could sink your boat.