Thank you Mollie Malone

Tigger
Hi, Tigger’s skipper and crew would like to say a big thank you for checking we had enough provisions whilst being affected by technical issues at Havengore Bridge afternoon tide of 25 Aug 2018.

We chose to depart on the following 01:20 high tide in order to successfully navigate the Havengore-Maplin shallows the long way round Foulness Island, in order to return to our berthing just 1.5 nautical miles through the bridge (so close but yet so far)!!

Felt ever so sorry for the lady bridge operator who was clearly distraught - I believe this may have been due to her following our entire weekend plight via VHF.

Wishing you fair winds and following seas.