Replace halyards

Greg
Hi all. I am a new owner of a Kelt 6.20. I am from Spain. I am delighted to compartit experiences with other boaters Kelt. Here in Spain I do not know other people who have boats Kelt.
 I have a problem with the mast of my boat. the genoa halyards and spinacker I have broken and I have to remove the mast to replace it. someone could give me some advice on how to remove the mast?. I believe, I have to drop the bow stay and drop the mast aft. You know if there are any screw that hold the mast?. I only drop astern?.
 many thanks for your advice.
 good winds .....

Re: Replace halyards

Mark Williamson
Administrator
Hello Greg, good to hear from you.  If you scroll down to the posting which is titled "Original Manual for 7.60 Attached" you should be able to download the 7.60 manual.  This may be similar to your 6.20.  It has a section for raising the mast.  Best of luck.
Mark

Re: Replace halyards

Greg
Thank you very much for your response, I've read something and it helps me, but I wanted to know if anyone has ever taken apart and if there was something special about the manual does not say ... some trick ....