Reefing/Outhaul - Block/Sheave Seized- Need a Replacement

Reefing/Outhaul - Block/Sheave Seized- Need a Replacement

Sean
I have a Kelt 7.6 with a sheave or block (?) at the end of the boom by the mast that has three downward facing leavers. Two are for reefing the main and the third is for the outhaul. I had the mainsail replaced but can't get the shackle on the line to the tack portion of the sail as the outhaul line is jambed in the Sheave/Block. the leaver was broken while trying to release it.

Can anyone offer direction on where I might find a replacement (preferably-used) and not costing the value of the vessel :)

Sorry unable to figure out how to upload a photo