Reading lights, etc.

Mark Williamson
Administrator
Just some fun stuff.  I wanted usb outlets and reading lights in the v-berth.  I ended up buying a couple of dual outlet usb sockets (BANDC PJH-RS-0123) for about $8 each and two usb reading lamps for about $6 each.  The reading lamps only require a light touch on top and have two settings.  Not bad for the price.

Also picked up a drip coffee pour-over maker (OXO Brew Single Serve Dripper).  It's nice because you can pour in the water and let it sit.  Actually works pretty well.

(sorry, can't seem to get these photos to display in the proper orientation)

Re: Reading lights, etc.

Glenn Thomson
Good stuff Mark, thanks for sharing.
Hard to convince me about the coffee maker though - I use an Aero press.

Re: Reading lights, etc.

Mark Williamson
Administrator
The Aeropress looks  pretty nice. Would be great for camping also.

But with the money I saved i got these cute towels  ;)

Re: Reading lights, etc.

Glenn Thomson
Oh, well then you scored!

Re: Reading lights, etc.

markobar
I too use an aero press. Best bang for buck out there for the size of the unit.