Questions about the Kelt 8.50

Andrew J
Greetings Kelt enthusiasts!

I don't own a Kelt at the moment, but some point I hope to be in the market for a bigger boat and have become quite interested in the Kelt 8.50.

I'm in Canada, but spotted one online in upstate NY that once sailed out of Quebec, so now I'm full of questions!  I'm going to restrain my self to three questions at a time, so as not to immediately outlive my welcome!

So here goes...

Tiller seems awfully short - good thing, bad thing?

Those dramatically swept back spreaders - mess things up down wind at all?

How good is the visibility forward from the helm?  (I'm a bit on the short side)

Just for reference, the boat I'm looking at online is...

https://www.yachtworld.com/yacht/1984-kelt-8.50-8312187/

Thanks for any feedback you can give me!

Regards,

Andrew