Potential Kelt 7.60 owner, Maryland

Re: Potential Kelt 7.60 owner, Maryland

Rick Bera
Thanks for your comment, Mark. I think you are absolutely right. This comes under the heading of "if-I-knew-then-what-I-know-now."  As it was, the little Whale pump did its job until I found the freakish holes in the hull and patched them up. Since then, the pump has been dormant in the last two years and the bilge has been bone dry. Hopefully it will continue to be so when the boat is lifted in next week. Cheers.

Re: Potential Kelt 7.60 owner, Maryland

Mark Williamson
Administrator
Rick, I think your solution was just fine.  Amazing story about almost sinking your boat!  Great lesson for all boat owners.
12