Picked up our Kelt 7.6!!! Sailed from Vancouver, B.C. to Bellingham, Wa. A great transit. We love this boat.

Picked up our Kelt 7.6!!! Sailed from Vancouver, B.C. to Bellingham, Wa. A great transit. We love this boat.

Lynn Israel

Re: Picked up our Kelt 7.6!!! Sailed from Vancouver, B.C. to Bellingham, Wa. A great transit. We love this boat.

Glenn Thomson
Congrats!
What Marina was your boat in while in Vancouver?
Just wondering if I saw it out in English Bay

Re: Picked up our Kelt 7.6!!! Sailed from Vancouver, B.C. to Bellingham, Wa. A great transit. We love this boat.

Lynn Israel
Hi Glenn, We purchased Ryan Glendenning's Kelt, who kept it at the Royal Vancouver Yacht Club. A friend and I motored out of English Harbor and then continued to motor as we had strong southeast winds on our nose most of the way to customs in Point Roberts. Arriving around 3 p.m., we had issues with short-handed CBP staff delaying our departure for Birch Bay by over three hours. Finally cleared, we decided to make a lovely night passage to the marina there where my friend lives. We departed with sail up the next day for Bellingham with favorable winds and current, and traveled at hull speed like a cork out of a champagne bottle. A great second day. The boat turns on a dime, has terrific weather helm and inspires confidence. Lynn