Keel winch

Mark Williamson
Administrator
I've uploaded several photos of my keel winch.  It's a T1500 Superwinch wound with 5mm nylon line which goes through a pulley system which connects to the keel cable.  Not sure what's in the stock Kelt but this pulley system looks to be home made.  The photos show the old line (which was frayed) on the winch and the new line on the pulleys.

Re: Keel winch

Ben Hagar- s/v Cadeau
Interesting; similar but slightly different from the configuration in mine.  I can take a picture of it next time if you are interested in posting different variants.

Ben

Re: Keel winch

Mark Williamson
Administrator