Inboard-Saildrive

David
My Kelt 7.6 is equipped with an OMC Saildrive. I can only find posts about Outboards. Is the Saildrive rare for this boat?

Re: Inboard-Saildrive

Richard
This is my first post !
Inboard-Saildrive !? My Kelt 7,6 is French build and carry a Yanmar with strait shaft. Any inboard for Kelt 7,6 are rare by any standards. Just one word about it: perfect situation. I am very curious to find any other proud owner of inboard engine Kelt 7,6    Québec city and area is my playground !

Richard

Re: Inboard-Saildrive

David
Yanmar- Very rare indeed. I'd love to have a diesel to replace my OMC , although it has surprised me how well it runs. My area is South Shore of Nova Scotia