Hull/Deck-head fabric liner replacement(?)

Hull/Deck-head fabric liner replacement(?)

John Peter Mitchell
Has anyone tried to replace the fabric liner in the vee-berth area on their 7.60?  Mine is looking tired...

I am new to the forum, but I have been reading many of the posts.  I sail my Kelt in Victoria BC.  The Kelt 7.60 is my fourth keel boat, the smallest I have owned and the best suited for my "old man" sailing plans.  As the Pardeys wrote in their books: "The smaller the boat, the greater the fun."