Hatch

disher59
My new to me Kelt 7.6 the hatch seems to not want to open.
I tried to open it today but i didnt want to push to hard and break it.
Any ideal what to do.
Thanks

Re: Hatch

Mark Williamson
Administrator
Assuming you have the same hatch:  if the two dogs are undone then the only other thing stopping it could be the mechanism to keep it open.  It may be jammed or installed incorrectly.

Re: Hatch

disher59
Hi Mark
My hatch is the original the dog were undone.
But it didnt want to open.
Maybe a little oil will help.

Assuming you have the same hatch:  if the two dogs are undone then the only other thing stopping it could be the mechanism to keep it open.  It may be jammed or installed incorrectly.

http://kelt-sailboat-forum.3990426.n2.nabble.com/Hatch-tp7057217p7068076.html
To unsubscribe from Hatch, click here.
NAML

Re: Hatch

Dave F
I was just about to search the forum when I saw this posting. What are the dimensions of the forward hatch on the 7.6?