Electric windless

barnzie
Hello kELT owners .We have recently moved to BC coast towed our 7.6 Kelt across Canada to retire . We love it here on the sunshine coast. Has anyone installed a electric windlass to there kelt? WE are seriousl considering doing so. If you have what type and some info in the proceedure and maybe some pics. We are planning on sailing the intercoastal coast this summer and a windless would make such a journey a lot easier on my wifes back lol. Just kidding. Looking forward to a response. Thanks Shawn&Deb Barnes