Differences Kelt 850 Feeling 29

Marc1967
Hello dear Kelt owners.

I am a new member, looking for a Kelt 850, or a Feeling 29..

What is the better ship construction wise and what are the mayor items to look for when buying a Kelt?

P.s. Have sailed the OVNI, great, but far above budget.

Living and sailing in the Netherlands, lots of shoal water in the north of our petite country.
Wes

Re: Differences Kelt 850 Feeling 29

Wes
Check the deck on the Kelt 850 as they did have a tendency to delaminate. The Feeling 29 is a newer model/version of the 850 and therefore potentially will be in better condition so expect to pay a fair bit more. I have had no complaints at all with my Kelt 850, it is a fabulous boat that sails very well, especially in a breeze.