DINGHY DAVITS

disher59
Does anyone have  DINGHY DAVITS on there 7.6?
I have a small inflatable we would like to take out with us.
If anyone has some photos of there setup i would love to see it.
Thanks
Glenn

Re: DINGHY DAVITS

Mark Williamson
Administrator
This isn't really a solution to your problem but thought it might be a good opportunity to show everyone a neat little plans-built dinghy.  This is a "nesting" dinghy which comes apart and stows on deck.  Interesting design and good looking little boat.  Maybe more conceptual than practical:

http://www.duckworksbbs.com/plans/benjamin/stasha/index.htm