Cabin-top layout/organization

Ben Hagar
I plan to make some changes this season to enhance single handing capability.

Looking at adding another deck organizer, rope clutches, and a second cabin top winch on the other side of the companionway.

I am interested in how others have their various halyards and sheets laid out, particularly if your boat has a layout modified from the factory setup.

Ben
s/v Cadeau
Kelt 7.60

Re: Cabin-top layout/organization

Mark Williamson
Administrator
Not sure if I've got the standard layout.  I have two halyards on starboard with a winch and three lines on the port - vang, outhaul and the third line wasn't connected to anything.  I ran it through the boom and to the reefing point on the leech.