Boom end triple block

ayar
I recently purchased a Kelt 7.6 and the three  sheaves at the boom end (outhaul + 2 reefing) are completely worn.  It appears to be a single cast unit held on by 4 rivets that I can drill out.  Any ideas on where I can purchase a replacement unit?  (I live near Kingston, Ontario)

Re: Boom end triple block

Mark Williamson
Administrator
Looks like the parts may be available on the rigrite site if you can figure out which model #: http://www.rigrite.com/spars/isomat_spars/Isomat_Booms/isomat_Booms.html

Re: Boom end triple block

Angus
Many thanks Mark

I've just looked at the site and it appears I just need to change the sheaves, not the boom end.  Really enjoying the Kelt, which I've had for about 4 weeks.  The repositioning cruise was fun - 100kph wind and 6 foot waves but it showed what the boat can handle - nothing broken or damaged.  Bit hairy though for my first time skippering a keelboat!

Angus