7.60 modifications

Luis
Hi all,

We are considering a couple of "renos" to a 7.60 and were hoping to get some thoughts and feedback from other owners.

1. Replacing the cabin top liner throughout....has anyone gone through the effort and used other materials?
2. Forward birth bulk-head and door....we seen some photos of "open" concepts where folks have either cut out portions or otherwise removed the bulk-head...really looks spacious but any thoughts on structural degradation or structural "flex" as a result?

Thanks and looking forward to thoughts and contributions.

Re: 7.60 modifications

Mark Williamson
Administrator
I cut out the forward birth wall (photos in photos section) about four years back.  Left about 8 inches or so at edges.  Have seen no signs of flexing, etc.

RE: 7.60 modifications

Luis
Hi Mark!

Thanks for your feedback....and glad to see it's working for you...we have seen a Kelt modified that way and it really looks great inside....

I am not sure if you "manage" the website but I read your posts...either way great work!

Still hoping someone can comment on the liner.....how do you keep yours clean, etc?

Regards,

Luis

Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 07:19:03 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: 7.60 modifications

I cut out the forward birth wall (photos in photos section) about four years back.  Left about 8 inches or so at edges.  Have seen no signs of flexing, etc.

http://kelt-sailboat-forum.3990426.n2.nabble.com/7-60-modifications-tp7559438p7559440.html
To unsubscribe from 7.60 modifications, click here.